Room surface 32m²
Tina: Yesterday: the vinification process inside the millstone was finished in this room containing the vats (“Tinaia”) where the fermented must was collected. Today: a room overlooking the centuries-old alberelli of the vineyard, hidden between two lava flows that form a natural amphitheater. Canedda: Yesterday: the farmers deposited here the harvested grapes that were crushed by the women. Today: an intimate room overlooking the courtyard with the fiery "Muntagna" behind it.
Room surface 32m² 36m²
Istenna: Yesterday: the "cistern" (water tank): a typical element of the Etna farmhouses, always in the heart of the vital spaces that housed the traditional chestnut barrels. Today: a room in the pulsating heart of Fessina, a step away from our original cellar and vineyards, a place to breathe the full experience of Etna viticulture. Litturina: Yesterday: the historical train wagons that connected Riposto and Catania passing through the foothills villages carved between vineyards and raw lava rocks. Today: the legendary train wagons still run a few meters from the Estate punctuating the day with their rhythm and becoming a discreet call and an unexpected surprise for the guest.
- General services
- Afternoon Tea, Child Friendly, Excursions, Garden, Homemade Produce, Laundry service, Non Smoking Rooms, Private Transfer To / From Airport, Reading Room, Wine bar
- Excursions on request, Horseback Riding facilities in vicinity, Horseback Riding treks, Trekking
- Dining Facilities
- Culinary Tastings, Restaurants nearby, Wine Tasting
- Leisure Amenities
- Amenities Beach, Golf Course in vicinity, Terrace
- Parking, Small Pets, WiFi Internet connection